Friday 15 January 2010

The Bell Tower is progressing

It is interesting to see how the front part of the Church building is getting fixed slowly - slowly.

The Bell Tower is progressing nicely. The two bells that will go on it have now been ordered from Greece.

Preparations are also continuing at the back side of the Church (where the Sanctuary will be) in order to be concreted early next week.

Today I’d met the man who works (drives) the crane. We had an interesting chat. He told me about his experiences and feelings up there.

He actually said to me that the crane is called in building sites “a God”.

It was amazing as I had named myself the crane’s “hand” as the “hand of God”, for the great assistance that it offers to the building works, without knowing how the crane is called in the secular building sites.

No comments: