Friday 20 November 2009

View from the driver’s seat

As I woke up this morning I was not impressed at all by the weather. Drizzling, cloudy, windy.

The first thing I had in my mind was: “What pictures could I get today from our building site in this dark day?”

And then I received an e-mail by Andy Hogan, our Project Manager, who had sent me these amazing pictures, which he had taken this morning from the top of the crane.

He even gave me the title for the post: “View from the driver’s seat”.

I am really grateful to Andy for all this and I would suggest that he gets all the credit for the today’s post.

It was nice also to see the Vicarage from above. It gives me a different perspective of life.

4 comments:

P. Kapodistrias said...

Ωωωω, αρχἰζει και σχηματίζεται! Οποία χαρά και χάρις!

St. Panteleimon & St. Paraskevi Church said...

@ Π.Κ.,

Είδες, αδελφέ μου, πόσο διαφορετικά φαίνονται τα πράγματα από ψηλά!!!

Α. Παπαγιάννης said...

Με τους στίχους του Κώστα Χατζή, "Όταν κοιτάς από ψηλά μοιάζει ο κόσμος ζωγραφιά, μοιάζουν οι πύργοι με κουκλόσπιτα, μοιάζουν μυρμήγκια οι ανθρώποι...". Αυτός .ομως ο κόσμος ο μικρός θα γίνει μέγας και θα αναδειχθεί με την ανέγερση του ναού σας. Καλή συνέχεια, και πείτε στον Andy να σας δίνει τακτικά τέτοιες πανοραμικές απόψεις.

St. Panteleimon & St. Paraskevi Church said...

@ Α. Παπαγιάννης,

Πραγματικά πανοραμικές απόψεις...

Τα υπόλοιπα τα εμπιστευόμαστε στον Μεγάλο Ποιητή των ορατών και αοράτων θαυμάτων...